As an Independent Marketer you will have the opportunity to grow an extra-income.
Need extra cash to help cover your bills? Looking for extra pocket money to spend on whatever your heart desires? Become an Independent Marketer with Red’s Fresh Fish!
Terms & Conditions
Becoming an Independent Marketer with Red’s Fresh Fish in no way signifies or establishes employment, an employment opportunity, etc. As an Independent Marketer, you are an independent contractor and you are responsible for all your own taxes and business expenses.
You agree that you will not suggest or imply you are an employee or an associate of Red’s Fresh Fish.
All Independent Marketers must:
- be 18yrs old or older
- have access to the internet
- have a working cell phone
- be a resident of Florida
- have a PayPal account
3. Your Responsibilities
All Independent Marketers are responsible for the following:
- Advertise Red’s Fresh Fish in your local area.
- Notifying Red of any orders recieved in-person by individuals without internet access to place an order.
- Agree and abide by all terms stated herein.
- Review the website often for updated pricing and any changes to these Terms & Conditions.
- “Like” our Facebook page. All updates and changes will be posted and/or linked there immediately following said updates and changes.
- Payment of any staff/employees you hire under you.
- Be sure potential customers your in contact with know to mention you when ordering.
You are responsible for all business expenses, including any costs for paid advertising.
4. Red’s Fresh Fish Responsibilities
- Notify you of all orders recieved through Red’s Fresh Fish website, email, or phone.
You are not permitted to do the following:
- Create your own advertisements or marketing material. Only official Red’s Fresh Fish material may be used.
- Create a website or blog designed to appear like an official Red’s Fresh Fish site, use Red’s Fresh Fish in the domain or site title, etc. You may advertise Red’s Fresh Fish on an existing blog or site and link to our official site and social media accounts only.
- Promote our fish alongside nudity, promotions of illegal activities, etc. If you promote us and our fish on any site or social media account that is connected to the promotion of nudity, illegal activities, or otherwise questionable material, you will be terminated from the Marketer program.
- Market to chains or nationwide retailers. You are not permitted to market or sell to chain stores or nationwide retailers.
- You may market to consumers and local markets only. Local markets include, but are not limited to, farmers markets, local fish markets.
- Hire staff
- At your discretion and choosing, you may hire individuals to assist you. These individuals are your employees, and you are therefore responsible for payroll, scheduling, training, etc, to do with these individuals. Red’s Fresh Fish is in no way responsible for your employees you hire beneath you.
- You may add your name to ads, or request ads with your name included, to ensure potential customers know to mention you when ordering. How you use your name is upto you (ex: First Name; First Initial, Last Name; Nickname). If a nickname is used, keep it clean and be sure we know what name you’re using. Example layouts for ads:
- Don’t Forget To Mention [Your Name]
- Referrer: [Your Name]
- Referenced By [Your Name]
You will recieve 25% of all sales referred by you. Any and all orders paid in cash, you will recieve your 25% in cash:
- Immediately if customer lives in your area
- For customers not in your area, your payment will be delivered when commissions reach $100 or when a delivery is made to a customer in your area. Whichever happens first.
- Alternatively, you may opt to recieve all commissions via PayPal.
Any and all orders that are ordered and paid for online or via Credit/Debit Card at delivery, providing you are stated in the Referree/Reseller box of the order form, you will recieve your commission via PayPal.
You are able to work as little or as many hours a day as you like. You may work anywhere from one day a week to everyday.
Should any of these Terms & Conditions be violated, you’re contract, position, and status as a member of our network, will be immediately terminated. Any funds still owed to you by Red’s Fresh Fish or to Red’s Fresh Fish by you must be paid within seven (7) days of termination.
Upon termination, any and all activity to do with Red’s Fresh Fish must cease. Any and all customers that inquire about new orders are to be directed to RedsFreshFish.com to place their order. Any and all property owned by Red’s Fresh Fish in your possession is to be returned to Red’s Fresh Fish within seven (7) days of termination.
A. All operations for and through Red’s Fresh Fish must keep the Red’s Fresh Fish image of a mobile fish market.
B. Members of the Independent Marketers agreement/program are not permitted to join the Referral Program. If you wish to join the Referral Program, you must first terminate your Independent Marketer agreement.
C. We reserve the right to deny any application or terminate any agreement for any reason whatsoever.
D. Red’s Fresh Fish does not guarantee any earnings. How much you earn is completely dependent on you, your efforts, and your time put into marketing Red’s Fresh Fish. We will not be held liable or responsible in any way for lack of earnings, failure of customers to mention you as the Referee, etc.
Acceptance Of Terms
These terms are legally binding. Terms may be updated at any time, with or without notice. It is your responsibility to check often for any updates. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit an Independent Marketer Application. Submission of application implies you have read, understand, and agree to all terms stated herein at time of application submission as well as any and all updates and/or changes in the future. If it is discovered any of these terms are being violated, you will be terminated from the program/opportunity and removed from our network.